Buy 50D now or wait for the 60D

Started Apr 9, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Parsche
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
Buy 50D now or wait for the 60D
Apr 9, 2009

I have a Rebel XT and I would really like to upgrade to a 50D, but I am wondering if I should wait until the Fall for the 60D.

I am traveling to Scotland this summer for 2 weeks and so I would like to get the 50D in my hands for that trip. However, I do not want to buy a 50D only to be disappointed when the 60D comes out in the fall.

So, any advice?

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
huhNew
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow