E-30 + PL25 - great combo to do my photography homework! :)

Started Apr 7, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cathy1973
Contributing MemberPosts: 603Gear list
Like?
E-30 + PL25 - great combo to do my photography homework! :)
Apr 7, 2009

The E-30 and PL25 is quickly becoming my favorite combo. It's the only lens I had on my camera all day!

I'm working on an assignment for my photography class so maybe you can give me some C&C and/or ideas. The object of the assignment is to explore "motion". I need 5 photos in a set (and 2 sets). Within each set, I need 3 photos that stop the motion yet still give the viewer a sense of motion. Then I need 2 photos that exhibit motion blur. Then I need to take one of the frozen pictures and add a motion blur with photoshop. It's quite challenging to come up with things that look good frozen and in motion... lol... I don't know anyone playing sports at the moment so that one is out.

I do have a god-daughter who loves the playground so I started there... then I headed downtown to capture a city street scene... Tell me what you think... or give me other ideas to try... i have another week and a half before the assignment is due! My monitor is not really calibrated (so I'll have to check all these at school before turning them in, so if you notice a color issue, please let me know that too!)

All my "potential" pictures are uploaded to: http://CatLuke.zenfolio.com/p149732890

I'll post some samples in the next post for those who don't want to look at the entire gallery!

Cathy1973's gear list:Cathy1973's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D600 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow