Started Apr 5, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bgshutter
New MemberPosts: 23Gear list
Like?
Re: Olympus E-620 announced and previewed
Apr 5, 2009

I saw the previews of the E 620 camera in use, at the Olympus website and at various postings on youtube. I am very impressed with the camera. However, there seems to be a processing lag when you use the filters, depending on how this is addressed in the final production, and I hope Olympus is working on that, I may or may not be interested in buying the camera, and I know quite a few people who share the same feelings about the camera as I do. With this day and age when everything has to be instantaneous, I really really hope Olympus deal with lag times in all aspects of the camera because it doesn't take a genius to know that the competition will come out with a similar camera addressing the minor flaws, if any, that the E 620 might have, and make their camera better. It may not matter now but I know in a very short period of time when a 1 second to second lag time can become a very big nuisance.

Hope it's really worth the money I am saving for this camera.

thoughts?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow