Battery Grip for Nikon D300 purchased...

Started Apr 4, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Joerf3
Forum MemberPosts: 96
Like?
Battery Grip for Nikon D300 purchased...
Apr 4, 2009

I just received my MK-D300 battery grip that I order from Link Delight off of eBay and I have to say I'm very, very pleased with the quality of this item.

I was ready to purchase the Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip off of Amazon for $250. I then checked though out these forums and found a lot of favorable reviews for the MK-D300 offered by Link Delight. I figured I'd roll the dice and give it a try, with very low expectations I might add.

I placed my bid and won the item for $82.99 which included shipping! That's a $167+ I saved over the Nikon brand.

I have to say, I am a Nikon snob and will typically buy the Nikon brand but for the huge price savings, I figured I'd give the off brand a try.

After putting the new grip through it's paces, I can't find anything negative about it. I was expecting a flimsy, cheap plastic knock-off but this thing is solidly built. I especially love the shutter release button for shooting portrait/vertical shots. This thing is great!

And no, I'm not affiliated with the manufacturer of this item or Link Delight. I just wanted to let anyone else who may be considering this brand that they'll be happy with the quality.

Joe

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow