Started Aug 4, 2002 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ashok Rai
Senior MemberPosts: 1,042
Like?
Yes, I am pitifull
Aug 4, 2002

This is a message to provide you all with a little humor, and insite into a new D7i owner. After I sat back today and realized what I've done, I just laughed at myself (and I assume you will all also laugh at me soon). My D7i is scheduled to arrive tommorrow by UPS according to the tracking summary (which I have checked countless times since ordering it). Today I've finished reading the whole manual off the Minolta web site. I then proceeded to "sneak" out of work today and buy a couple sets of rechargeable batteries and a recharger (Rayovac). I wanted to have a charged set ready for when the camera arrives tommorrow. Now I have to admit I am pitifull! All this fuss for a camera which I don't even have in my hands yet! Just imagine me as a child around Christmas time (I was unbearable). I hope you can all laugh at me now and wish me luck with my new camera (which many of you help me decide to buy)!

Ashok

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow