E30 + 14-54 kit in my hands!

Started Mar 26, 2009 | Discussions thread
Josegaut
Senior MemberPosts: 1,256Gear list
Like?
Re: E30 + 14-54 kit in my hands!
In reply to maboleth, Mar 27, 2009

I have received mine yesterday but I was home late so I had no time to "play" with it a lot but the week-end is coming !

Coming from my E-500, the degree of sophistication/functions/customization is impressive. Not that the E-500 was a "basic" camera but here...it's definitely something else. It's probably the correct usage of the many focus points (I always used only one before) and of the Live View for which the learning curve will be the hardest.
And all those focus point are customizable too ... OMG !

I agree with you for the art filters : seems it's going to give a lot of fun.

Ergonomy seems to be 1st class for many reviewers... I have to say that there are so many controls that I'm not yet very at ease with it. But what's great is that most of the important parameters are directly accessible.

Little detail : I like that shutter sound ! Can't compare with E-1 (which seems to be THE reference) but it's clear, crisp, not too loud. Might seem stupid (that kind of detail was completely secondary for me before) but it adds to the fun too.

-- hide signature --

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana - Groucho Marx

Josegaut's gear list:Josegaut's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow