Started Mar 24, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,574Gear list
Like?
Thank you Smug Mug
Mar 24, 2009

After having a great three year experience with Smug Mug, I just wanted to thank them Not only for their great services over the last three years, but for their commitment to their subscribers and the real promise not to share information, and act very quickly to respond to any correspondance... They are constantly improving their services but are not increasing their pricing. They offered a free strap to anyone, not just to us smug mug subscribers, which I think is awesome...

the fact that there was such an overwhelming response to this offer, Smug mug did the unbelievable.. they went out and ordered 20,000 more straps.. now these straps are not cheap... even at the cost to manufacture, maybe 4 or 5 dollars, and the shipping which in my case was $1.50 , and the cost to have someone coordinate all these requests... this has to be at least 5 to 8 dollars per copy... That's 160,000 dollars, just to show that they are a cut above the rest... I am, and have been constantly blown away by the commitment to service, and quality of service they show daily.

Thank you again from a loyal three year subscriber.

-- hide signature --

Bill
Capturing memories, one at a time.

Visit my Smug Mug Galleries at:
http://evil-twin.smugmug.com/

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow