Flat view
Pete Draper
New MemberPosts: 12
Like?
Grab the E3 or wait...?
Mar 11, 2009
-- hide signature --

Hey all,

I'm an avid olympus user and have bought into the entire 4/3's system - previously had an e300 and now have an e510. Now my question is this - I'm currently in India for the next few weeks and have seen an E3 (body only) going for Rs 64,000 which is approx £895 or $1233. However this comes without a warranty - having the warranty card costs more here (apparently). So my question is this - £895 is a large chunk of change, even though it is about £300 cheaper here than in the UK so should I stick with the e510 for the minute and wait for the E4 (or whatever it's going to be called) or get the E3 and hope the damn thing doesn't break as soon as I leave the shop.

Has anyone used both cameras and can advise on any noticeable differences in quality? Obviously glass comes into play here (lenses here are more expensive than in the UK), but I'm mainly concerned with image processing, quality & response

Cheers

Pete

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
No!New
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow