Travelling to Paris, advice needed

Started Feb 26, 2009 | Discussions thread
Lance B
Forum ProPosts: 27,093Gear list
Like?
Re: Travelling to Paris, advice needed
In reply to Pentaxanadian, Feb 28, 2009

Jordan,

I went to Paris and Germany 2.5 years ago and 95% of my photos were taken with the DA16-45 f4 and the FA*28-70 f2.8. The other 5% were taken with the DA14 and the FA135 f2.8. In fact, I didn't really need anything more than the DA14, DA16-45 and the FA*28-70.

These are only some of my Paris photos. Still haven't processed them all for webview yet:
http://www.pbase.com/lance_b/paris

These are only som of the Germany photos:
http://www.pbase.com/lance_b/germany

-- hide signature --
 Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow