Started Feb 16, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DownEaster
Regular MemberPosts: 233
Like?
2 Days left for deals at Circuit City?
Feb 16, 2009

Finally made it to my nearest CircuitCity today (about 100 miles from my home). I'm glad I didn't wait any longer as the store had signs posted saying there were only 2 days left. I'm not sure if it's just our store, as it was quite bare, or if that's it for all of them. If you've been waiting for prices to drop on a particular OLy item, Monday might be the best day. There was another sign that said up to 90% off on Monday, the final day of the sale. As I said above, our store was quite picked over with things a bit unorganized. Fortunately for me I did find an FL-36R open box for an exceptional price which is what I had hoped for. Beyond that, the only other Oly was an E420 body for around $320. This was what the tag said however, it may have indeed been less as I discovered at the register with the Fl-36R. If you do go in, be sure to have them "price check" anything you're interested in as it may be cheaper than they have it marked.

I'm of course excited to have gotten a great buy on the flash but would much rather have seen the company stay in business. Very bitter sweet when I thought about it being my last time in the store...
--
God Bless,
BRAD

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow