Started Feb 7, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Stepanfo
Senior MemberPosts: 1,063
Like?
Poll: FAST access to time in ISO auto
Feb 7, 2009

I am very dissapointed that I cannot change time in ISO auto quickly. I am photographing often in aperture priority and need to change time in ISO auto quicky when light or subject changes. If would be GREAT if you could put time in "my menu" - not only ISO auto on/off, and if would be even better if you could assign this to customizable function button and change it it conveniently with roller.

I think at least D300, D700 and D3 cameras deserve firmware update with this improvement - possibly D90 too. I am not sure if we could expect such improvement in older and/or cheaper cameras, but it would be nice too.

So my question is:

Do you want fast access to time in ISO auto?

Please answer yes or no in message subject, comment or dicsuss in message.

I am not sure this thread can have some effect. I personally already sent letter to Japan, asking for this. I got response that my ideas were registered in some database and passed to development department. Actually the only thing from my letter that was made into reality are faster times for D300 camera in firmware update. I have suspition that it might have happened not in connection with my letter but it might be just a coincidence...

It might be necessary that you do the same thing to make any change. Nikon really needs to know what you want. Dont be lazy, write and send them a letter.

Stepan

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow