Started Feb 5, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
downunder23
Regular MemberPosts: 358
Like?
Sample pictures of kids shots (indoor)
Feb 5, 2009

Hi, after reading comments about low light/ indoor shots, I am very keen with the capability of Panasonic LX3 in low light. Currently I am using intensively my new Canon SX10 main for taking pictures and videos of my two kids' activities. Outdoors, this camera results in great result but I found indoor I missed a lot of them (the results are not within my expectation). I am thinking of getting a new compact (everyday) camera since my old ones are already about 3 years old (need to upgrade). With my old compact cameras, I mostly using FLASH for most of indoor shots. Since reading comments on the best compact for indoor shots, I came up for the Panny LX3. Do you think it is a good decision if I am planning to buy LX3? Does anyone own LX3 and use it for indoor shots particularly for active kids? I am very keen to see some sample pictures of it (action/ kids shots indoors). Any comments/ suggestions are very appreciated. Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Casio EX-Z750, Canon 850IS, Canon SX10 IS

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow