ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
redwaters
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
2 Questions
Jan 21, 2009

Hi all

I am a beginner to the SLR world, just bought 1000d last week. All the confusion on autofocus and price difference between 450d & 1000d in India made me settle on the later and i am really amazed by the quality pics it delivers in comparison to my consumer camera. Now my two questions

Now since for me this camera with Non IS lens delivers excellent pics, atleast to my satisfaction (certainly not of any Pros), i was wondering what quality of images does those high end lenses deliver in comparison to the normal ones. I would appreciate if some one can attach original shots from an L series lens of same subject vs a normal lens.

From what i have figured from the information gathered from net that Polarization filters suppress reflections. And my understanding of it says that, they would be helpful in landscape photography mostly. So should i consider buying this filter as an alrounder for all my landscape photography.

also please advise some good resource to help understand filters, which can guide when & where to use which type of it.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow