Started Jul 23, 2002 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sanjay Sangwan
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
D60- First Impression
Jul 23, 2002

Got my new D60 today after 2 months wait. Bought 28-135 IS USM and my first impression is (about 100 pics).Came with 1.0.0 firmware and i immediately updated to 1.0.2. Even after that I get

1. Underexposure (all pics are dark and come beautiful only after 'Auto' curves correction in PS)

2. Lost all the picture beyond 100 or so because once it reached somehwhere 100 ( I dont know exact no.) The software persistently kept on saying no pictures in camera no pictures in camera. I tried a couple of non-canon software manuevers but of no use untill i formatted it.

3. focus keeps on moving forward and backward in low light situation and tough to get on. (I dont know if its only me)

few pics on http://www.pbase.com/ssangwan/gallery/d60

MY question is how to setup software in such a way that (Or write a script that) I can apply curves to photos in bulk. Somthing by single click rather that opening each photos and then going through 4-5 clicks for curves, save and open next

would appreciate help and comments

Sanjay

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow