Started Jan 17, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Harry78
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
First Post
Jan 17, 2009

This is my first post but I've been reading forums (both Canon and Nikon) here for months. My intention was to get info on the 50D before I went out and purchased one. It is almost night and day between the two forums. Nikon forums, for the most part, really are informative and helpful...people are nice. Canon forums seem to have more childish bickering going on and just general hatefulness when something new comes out or when someone doesn't agree with someone else. It almost made me not want to buy a Canon. There is so much fighting going on about their products, you don't really know how to take it. I'm willing to bet it turns many away from joining the Canon Club. But I realized that it's crazy to let it affect my buying decision and I like Canon. So as of yesterday, I am a new proud owner of a 50D, my first DSLR. I hope to post some pictures soon, alot to learn, but I know it will be fun!

I know it has been said before.....Everyone has the right to their own opinion and everyone has the right to disagree. But let's not have the hate in the forum...enjoy your equipment and let others enjoy theirs. You don't have to put others down to lift you up. Weren't we all taught this as kids? Seems simple.

To those that actually give meaningful information......THANK YOU!!! You are appreciated!

To everyone....Enjoy your equipment, no matter what you have!

Harry

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow