Do you have a SMUGMUG acct & not getting notified of orders & not in order history?

Started Dec 13, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
EpicFotoGuy
New MemberPosts: 16
Like?
Do you have a SMUGMUG acct & not getting notified of orders & not in order history?
Dec 13, 2008

I was wondering if anyone else has a smugmug account has had problems with orders placed by customers and not showing up in order history, no notification of the orders so no chance to edit the photos (I have them all on a 7 day delay)

I so far have had 2 customers (that I know of) in the past month or so order images and receive them from smugmug, but I was never notified of the orders, nor are they in order history. (where it shows how much money smugmug owes me for orders etc...) How many other customers did I have? I now have no idea... I expected SMUGMUG to be honest and keep track of that.

So far I have emailed smugmug and they said it won't show up if I don't have pro pricing set, but it is... and they would not have any record of orders if pro pricing wasn't set, (but it was...) sooooo wheres my money smugmug? How many other photographers have had clients order images but it doesn't show that in history which means smugmug doesn't have to pay the photographer.... cause the photographer doesnt know about it...

GRRRRRR

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow