ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
callingrohit
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Epson P-3000 Vs Vosonic VP8860
Nov 25, 2008

Hi friends,

I have always read this forum and reviews of this site before buying any photographic equipment. I always found my answers and so never registered myself.

But recently I have decided to buy a PSD and after a lot of reading and researching have narrowed down to P-3000 & VP8860. Unfortunately I am now completely confused which one is the best. Ofcourse a lot depends on what type of usuage but I want something in general to backup my CF cards and later view the shots captured. I'm just fed up of carrying my laptop everywhere.

I would also like to hear from other members who have handled both the p-3000/p-5000(only difference I see between the two, 3000 & 5000,is the capacity it can store) and the VP 8860.

• How is the LCD quality ?

• Ease of upgrading the HDD on P-3000. I know for sure that with VP 8860 its damn easy to change the SATA HDD.

I'm not going to straight away upgrade the HDD in the P-3000 if I buy it but would surely like to know whether its easy or complicated for future expansion if required. I believe epson doesn't provide a CD of its OS so i'm guessing HDD image of the old HDD will be required for an upgrade to newer HDD.

Please do help me in making a decision. I have to buy this in a day or two so that it will arrive in time before I start my trip.

-- hide signature --

Thanks
Vivek

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow