Flat view
Lor
Lor
Regular MemberPosts: 369
Like?
With all due respect to Rockwell (G-10)
Nov 22, 2008
-- hide signature --

And my purpose is not incite a flame war..but his statements about the SD 880 being better than the G10, in my opinion...are false.

I had both the SD880 and now the GD 10, and with a few hours of shooting and comparing, the G10 absolutely blows the 880 away in every respect.

I am by no means a pro...I am a hack compared to most on this forum, but I know what I can see. I have not yet had a chance to really get the best out of the G10, but what I am seeing so far is beautiful. And the fact I am a hack maybe speaks to the quality of the G10 over the 880 (as an aside , It's ridiculous to compare these 2 camera to begin with, but I digress)

Can someone please explain to me why Rockwell hates the G10 so much? The venom he spews in his review goes far beyond what I've seen in a review for any camera. I really don't know of him at all, so anyone that can fill me in on the hate, please do.

Anyway, add another check to the 'people happy with what I'm seeing from the G10' group.

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow