LX3 Discontinued

Started Nov 11, 2008 | Discussions thread
saotupp
Senior MemberPosts: 1,433
Like?
prosumer cameras don't sell
In reply to bk262960, Nov 12, 2008

I could swear I remember discussion like that from year or two behind were people said there's no reason for prosumer cameras anymore. DSLR are cheap and no one would buy a P&S camera that costs even more than a dslr body. It's good to see that the trend is changing and even the naysayers have to agree that there's a market for expensive, quality P&S cameras. Now if we would get even a lower pixel density and more speed my dreams would've become true. Wish the G10 had 10 megapixels... and that's funny because back in the G7 days I bashed those megapixels so much(for a good reason) but we've headed to even worse direction after that so I miss the "good old days".

Anyway I hope manufacturers finally understand that there are people that will pay big bucks from good cameras. Panasonic, Canon, Ricoh, Sigma etc. users have proven it.

Ps. I wasn't replying to anyone just read few posts and hit the reply button.

-- hide signature --

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it away from him. An investment of knowledge always pays the best interest.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow