Started Nov 10, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bugeyed
Senior MemberPosts: 1,137
Like?
Capture NX will not load NEF files.
Nov 10, 2008

Just got home from shooting a private concert & tried to open the shots in Capture NX & got the message "Can not load file: DSC_0940.NEF". I am using a D40 & recently set it to record in RAW only. I can preview the files in the camera, but Capture NX refuses to open them. I am using ver 1.0 & have opened NEF files before with this ver., except not since I installed Capture NX on Vista. What is possibly going on here? I just updated to ver. 1.3.0 & it opened the NEF files, but if I click on the crop tool I get "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. Value was either too large or too small for a double". I had this problem with this version before & went back to ver 1.0. I need to, once & for all, get this resolved. I need to be able to open NEF files in Capture NX & I need the tools to work. Is that asking for too much? BTW I don't want to upgrade to Capture NX 2, 'cause I just started using this version when my PS7 wouldn't install on Vista.
Thanks BTW I am running 32 bit ver of Vista Home Premium.
--
'It ain't what they call you, It's what you answer to!'

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow