Started Nov 9, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Shteve
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
D90 problems
Nov 9, 2008

Hi everyone. I've had my D90 for about a month now, I love it! But the past few days Ive been having some problems and was wondering if anyone else has had the same things happen to theirs. First it started with the SD Card's green light blinking like mad while the camera was off. Next came the LCD backlight not going off after Id used the toggle switch to turn it on. Next, the format card buttons stopped working; I have to go into the menu to pull that off. And lastly, batteries have been depleting while the camera is off. I put in a fresh battery at around 8pm a few nights ago, by morning it was completely dead (and yes the camera was shut off). I put another fresh battery as proof and it happened again, the battery was draining with the power off. I emailed Nikon with my story, waiting to hear back from them. The camera does function perfectly fine while its on, you wouldnt even know anything was wrong aside from the lcd backlight switch and format buttons. And no, I don't abuse the camera nor has it been dropped or been soaked in toxic waste or the like. Anyone else have any problems?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow