Started Nov 6, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JM Tran
Contributing MemberPosts: 756
Like?
Professional Wedding with K200D, but mostly Canon 5D:) 13 IMGS
Nov 6, 2008

this is my 16th wedding, and im only 24 yrs old lol, getting a bit tired of it as I am mainly a fashion photographer. My word of wisdom for aspiring wedding photographers - DONT OVERBOOK AND BE GREEDY! you need time to rest, recover, and work on photos lol - quality work not quantity!

here are some pics from last saturday's wedding shoot - epic 11 hrs at 4 locations - I was so drained after, probably my most tiring yet, but one of my best I have done so far IMO

Decided to deviate from the 70-200 f2.8 L and used a (GASP) Sigma 70-200 f2.8 HSM on the 5D, and wanted to try out a friends K200D with Sigma 10-20 on it

I was pretty happy with the Sigma, colours are warmer than the Canon but I got around that in RAW fine - if anyone is wondering about how the lens performs - its pretty sharp, and rival the L lens at 1/3 the price, and I was able to hand hold it at 1/25th at 200mm indoors too with no IS.

K200D performed solidly with the 10-20, having in-body SR is a godsend, I was able to do shots at 1/15th at 400iso with flash bounced, with the camera held above my head for indoor shots - worked great as a 2nd body for wide stuff

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow