Started Oct 31, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lester_B
Regular MemberPosts: 218Gear list
Like?
Monitor problems
Oct 31, 2008

I have a Samsung 245BW 24" LCD monitor. I"m having weird issues. After processing my photos in Photoshop cs2 they look great. But sometimes let's say a day later I turn on my computer and monitor and the photos look all washed out and horrible. It goes back and forth from maybe too dark or too red, etc. Then I adjust the Adobe gamma to get it perfectly aligned with WHCC print lab colors and it stays for a while but then goes crazy again from one session to the next. I have the Eye One Display 2 and was using that for a while but it wasn't putting me in sinc with the lab so I stopped using it. Then a friend told me I had too many calibration defaults selected for monitor calibration. Maybe it's just that this monitor is junk. It's new this year but maybe not great for photography. Anyone else had problems and can someone make suggestions to help me solve this problem. thanks

Lester_B's gear list:Lester_B's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow