ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SolitaryMan
Contributing MemberPosts: 747Gear list
Like?
Washington DC Nikon Users Gathering Sunday Oct 26
Oct 24, 2008

Washington DC Nikon Users Gathering Sunday Oct 26

Okay here are the plans for Sundays shoot, these are written in mud, so if anyone is more familiar with Dupont Circle, please let me know. We are planning on meeting at 2pm in front of the Starbucks on the North side of the Circle. It appears to be between Connecticut Ave NW and 19th Street, Like I said, I am not familiar with the area, so I will be relying on everyones input as to where to go and shoot. I think we will be stopping at about 6pm for dinner, and maybe continue to do some night shooting afterwards. Depends on what the group wants to do. As far as parking, I'm considering taking the Metro in, but there appears to be four parking garages within a half mile of the circle. If you plan on showing, please drop me an email and I will send my cell phone number.

I think we have about 5 people that have said they will attend, but please let me know again if you are planning on being there.

Starbucks
1501 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington DC 20036

Thanks
Doug aka SolitaryMan

-- hide signature --

Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.
http://dgehlsen.zenfolio.com/

SolitaryMan's gear list:SolitaryMan's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow