ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
David Zamora
Forum MemberPosts: 69Gear list
Like?
Sigma DP1 shooters guide and tips
Oct 5, 2008

Hi Ya'll

Was wondering if anyone has put together a user guide on how to shoot with the DP1 to it's fullest. I'm talking about tips, tricks and shooting techniques specific to the DP1 that allow the user to overcome the slow focus, raw writing etc....techniques that DP1 users can apply to get the most out of this wonderful camera.

I've found a few threads that has tidbits of info from different users on how to overcome the slow focus and raw write times, but was hoping that there was something out there either on a blog or maybe a thread I didn't find here that collaborates a lot of these ideas?

If not, I don't mind searching these threads at all, that's what I usually do but thought it would be cool to find something already out there.

Perhaps, all of you salty DP1 shooters can add your personal experience to this thread on how to shoot better so that amateur guys like me can gain a little from your knowledge?

Perhaps it's a silly idea but I'd love to read any input you may have

cheers~

-davy

David Zamora's gear list:David Zamora's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Sigma DP2s Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony RX100 II Nikon D7000 +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow