Capture NX 2 - can't install or uninstall!

Started Sep 24, 2008 | Discussions thread
owenb
Contributing MemberPosts: 932
Like?
Re: Owen...
In reply to miancu, Sep 26, 2008

Yeah this is what I got from them:

Thank you for your email,

I am sorry to hear of the issues you have been having with capture NX2, however the most likely cause for this issue is the current version of your OS. We can only guarantee full compatibility with Leopard up to version 10.5.4 and although some users have found that it will continue to operate when they upgrade their OS we cannot guarantee this operation.

Please check http://www.nikon.co.uk regularly for updates as our Development team are striving to have updates ready for the Mac OS in the near future. I apologise again for the inconvience. (sic)

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. You can update this email via the link provided.

Personally I'm more than a bit hacked off about this. 10.5.5 has been out for at least a week now and the 2.1 update only appeared to me the other day. Considering just how important the Mac platform is supposed to be to the 'creative community' you'd think they'd have tested this on the latest OSX first.

Let's hope they hurry up and fix it soon!

O.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow