There a photographers and people who own camera's.

Started Sep 26, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cindy McDonald
Regular MemberPosts: 287
Like?
There a photographers and people who own camera's.
Sep 26, 2008
-- hide signature --

I have been using a 5D since they first came out in AUS. I got one of the first ones to land here, and it is my Wedding Camera. I have never upgraded the in camera software and it has performed perfectly all this time and earnt it's keep with many a happy bride. I have also used it for all my competition and creative photography as well as a travel camera and family camera.No focus problems here.

One thing we have to all remember, there a photographers and people who own camera's.

Some of them think they are great and some are great, but not everyone understands the fundamentals and some are just plain crappy photographers and no matter what camera they have it is still no good as it is always the equipments fault.

The 5Dmk11 is going to be a lot of fun to use and for those that are realistic about their own abilities will love it, and all those EXPERT PROFFESSIONALS that have to be negative all the time, or don't like this and don't like that, go buy something else. No-one is holding a gun to your head to buy the 5Dmk11.

Go the 5Dmk2 It is on my Christmas list for sure, I love technology and just imagine what the 5Dmk3 will be like.................................

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow