People Here Are Really Dissapointing!!..

Started Sep 22, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MidnightMan
Forum MemberPosts: 71
Like?
People Here Are Really Dissapointing!!..
Sep 22, 2008

Hello To Everyone,

Well I havent posted here for A while but I have to say I have been using my F20 A lot!

I have recently returned from A vacation and took A Giga of pics (So far I have taken around 3500 pics, used all posibilities).

And there is something I have noticed now for A year and A half (since I have the F20). Something I even asked about here but didnt realise how big the problem is.

I have noticed that the Dynamic range of this camera sucks!
I mean sucks big big time! It is actually one of the worse cameras in its class.

If you give this camera to take pics with contrasting light and shade, especially outside most of the pics come out bad and no pics are worth presenting or printing unless it goes through lots of pp.

After reading so many good things about this camera at this forum (among others) I decided to buy it and after A friend of mine heard how great this camrea can be he bought one too and he is telling me the same thing about how bad the dynamic range is.

Yes this camera really shines during the night, even today after so many new generations of cameras there still arent many cameras that come close to its level also its sensor is special and can deliver lovely pics but I wouldnt recommend this camera or the newer generation Fuji's to anyone, I wouldnt cause you really dont know who it posting and recommending, and why people say such good things when the camera really is far, far from being even A decent camera.

I didnt mean to be harsh but people that post here should look into themselves, and not praise and recommend A product with so many flaws without mentioning them, just not A decent thing to do.

Anyway I am gonna keep my F20 and keep on pp all the pics till I buy my next camera.

A lovely evening to everyone

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
KimNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow