Started Sep 15, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AdamT
Forum ProPosts: 56,835Gear list
Like?
SP570UZ reviews anywhere ?
Sep 15, 2008

Not many seems to have reviewed this cam or am I missing something? . My friend recently bought a used 550 to replace her dead Pro1 and was suprisingly impressed (as was I after seeing the initial samples from this one of hers compared to the original horrors) and she thought that a version with a funky Pro1 style zoom ring and hopefully faster RAW writes as well as the possibility of less CA at full zoom would be nice .......

The only full size samples I've seen are from Steves Digicams and they have a bit of a cartoony / griitty haze over them (like some kind of surrealistic PS filter) and don't fall in line with the general concensus that the IQ has gone up since the 550 and 560 (the 550 blows those 570 samples from Steves away unless you're a Warhol fan) .. I don't know if IR have reviewed it but they take a set of lab test shots and ONE real life image so wouldn't be much help.. so any other place where full size untouched samples can be seen ? .... Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Please ignore the Typos, I'm the world's worst Typist

AdamT's gear list:AdamT's gear list
Sigma DP1 Canon PowerShot G1 X Sigma DP2 Merrill Nikon Coolpix P330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow