Purists Hate "GIMMICKS"

Started Aug 29, 2008 | Discussions thread
snegron
Regular MemberPosts: 499
Like?
Re: Liveview, and you don't shoot macro?
In reply to Serrator, Sep 4, 2008

Amen Joseph!

Don't you get tired of having to correct the ignorance of the totally
uninformed? If they would just read some of the past threads they
wouldn't be so quick to write such silly comments!

I do applaud your concise and informative responses time and time
again though.

-- hide signature --

Ok. I am ignorant. I know nothing about photography. I have learned abolutely nothing in the past 25 years of making money using photographic equipment. Your opinion is superior to mine. You are absolutely correct. People like me have no business participating in this forum at all.

p.s. I think that you, or anyone else here, should immediately dispose of any of their old, useless, manual focus equipment (especially old meterless Leica rangefinders) by sending them to me. I think that old equipment is too much of a burden for all you intelligent folks who only use the latest and greatest, most technologically superior cameras. While you are at it, I will also accept donations of old manual focus Hassleblad cameras and Zeiss lenses. Live view is better, so act now and send me all those old obsolete cameras that never really took any worthwhile pictures in the past. What were those old timers thinking anyway?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow