Where to shoot...Orlando FL

Started Aug 29, 2008 | Discussions thread
ehersh101
Forum MemberPosts: 78
Like?
Re: Where to shoot...Orlando FL
In reply to Ben_D, Aug 31, 2008

If you have any chance at all GO TO ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE.....later in the afternoon like 6:30 ish is the best because thats when they feed the animals they come up soo close you can almost touch them. plus they have a great all you can eat restraunt called boma. Its all different types of african styled food and its is one of the best places to eat in all of Disney I think, they also have chicken fingers and stuff for kids.

I go to Disney about ounce a month and I have done everything there is to do at every park, hotel, downtown disney, ect... Ive done it all so if you have any particular questions ask away.

oo and if you dont want to do the shopping try and see if you can be dropped off at lets say downtown disney, you can walk around there and take pictures and then within the Disney resort they have free busses that run to every thing within disney so while your family goes shopping you can do what I call (hotel/bus Hopping) and go to any resort you want to to take pics. From downtown Disney you can go to the Polynesian which is great then the grand floridan, then mabey hit up the board walk there all great places to visit.

but dont be too bumbed out if you have to go shopping there are some prety sweet malls in orlando, like the Florida mall, mall at millenia, plus all the outlet malls and there are TONS of those.
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24914188@N06/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow