Started Aug 28, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
alexring
Senior MemberPosts: 2,191
Like?
The best out of 6500 shots?
Aug 28, 2008

Hi all. We just came back from our 2 weeks holidays in Switzerland (unfortunatelly I'm not that rich, I just happen to have a dear cousin there and I'm trying to put my photographs in some order. According to the metering of my new D300 I must have shot about 6500 shots (plus another 1000 with the trusty old D50...)

After copying them all in the computer, I tried to look at the thumbnails and get a quick look of some good ones that I remembered. Among the others I found a washed out telephoto, that seemed to be quite promising (and I didn't even remembered taking it...) Well after some minor PP as jkjond would say I start to believe that this is the "star" of my journey. I was seriously tempted yesterday to submit it to the oooomph challenge, but finaly I stayed with my initial entry. The funny thing is that my photo turned out to be very close in concept to the (great) winning photo, which I had not seen, being away all this time. Now if it has the oooomph factor or not, well only John can tell ! I'd like to hear your thoughts about it.
Regards Alex

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WOW!New
JeriNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow