Started Aug 18, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mike_mike
Contributing MemberPosts: 709
Like?
HD video or Pictures?
Aug 18, 2008

Just a question to help myself understand where I am posting also to help Kodak make new cameras…

Suddenly I discovered that the P&S (point and shoot) cameras are called as hybrid cameras, and a lot of people here demanding HD video with stereo sound, decent focus when zoom in&out, they bothered if the lens motor is recorded etc. etc.

I think you buy wrong products friends, Digital cameras are for shooting stills and occasionally take some fun videos that’s all.

In my country they say “you can’t hold two watermelon under the same armpit” if I am right in translation.

Unfortunately it seems that inside Kodak they take you seriously and instead of a good series (say it P if you like), they produce more and more toys for boys…

What’s next? Dolby digital stereo surround with 5 microphones, DTS? THX? I think you drive the company in a wrong way, you just need a good hard disk video camera they are fine and cheap models around JVC for example can help you allot…
Please with Digital cameras try to shoot stills you have just to try a little…
--
My little Gallery at http://revelpix.zenfolio.com/

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow