ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mr_psf
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
DSC H9 or H10
Aug 6, 2008
-- hide signature --

Hi- if I can get a DSC H9 for the same price as an H10, which would you recommend? I'm wondering if there's any advancements in the H10 that make it better than the older (but higher end) H9.

That's the short question. Here's more info about why I'm looking at these two:

This would be my first digital camera (it's ok, you can laugh). I presently have a Pentax IQ Zoom 90 and I've waited till now because I've never been satisfied with prints I've seen from digital P&S, I didn't want to give up the durability, and the shutter trigger speed on any didgital i've ever tried has bugged me. The print quality is now probably good enough, and apparently the Sony's have about the best shutter speed. As far as durability, it seems that unless I go with an Olympus SW all digital cameras are going to be about the same- I guess I have to learn to be careful.

I plan on mostly outdoor shots- wildlife, sports, etc. which is why I'm thinking about a mega zoom. I'm assuming the H9 would be the way to go, but I'm doing my due diligience- please set me straight if I'm off base here.

Thanks!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow