ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bimbamba
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Just received my SP-570 and the result is.....I need your advice
Jul 22, 2008

Hi All,

I just received my SP-570 and took it out for some quick shots during dinner at some restaurant and the results was totally not what I planned for. First of, I started taking pictures on Auto Mode and the pictures I took were really blurry and not so in focus because it took forever to shoot. I was sitting on one end of the table and took a picture of my friend 5 feet away from me and he came out ok but everything else around him was dark. Also, the time it took for me to take the picture and reload for a new one was long. Prior to this I owned a fuji film fine pix and the pictures would be taken faster than this one. Also, I was in my room, low light and zoomed in all the way on my dogs face and it took so long for the picture to take. Why is that? By the time I took the pic, my dog put her face down and went back to sleep and the pic came out blurry because she moved. Obviously I don't have one clue as to why all this happened, but that is why I'm here looking for all the help I can find because if this continues I will be forced to send it back. I would like to know what can I do. Oh yes, I take alot of pictures indoor and in rooms with very low light, but I'm not sure if this camera is for me. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank You

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow