My Bro just dropped off a D3 at my door....

Started Jul 1, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nikond2000
Senior MemberPosts: 2,010
Like?
My Bro just dropped off a D3 at my door....
Jul 1, 2008

My Bro this got back from a Camera store with a D300 at my doorstep...However he told me it was on loan from the camera store for a couple of weeks to help make my decision on Camera. His wife is an Orthopedic Surgeon who helped the camera store owner out when he needed surgery on his leg. He is willing to take my D300 in on trade plus my 17-55 lens for a straight across trade on the D3.

I have thought about asking if he would do the D700 plus the 24-70 instead but don't want to smack a gifted horse in the mouth...

What is strange is my 70-200VR front focused on my D300 and is working perfect on this D3 from what I can tell.

I have held it for about 5 min and all I can say is WOW...It is so responsive and quick. Sometime I would shake a little w8ing for the D300 to go off thus focus point moving---ummmm not so with the D3...Hardly touch that shutter button and POW!! Doesnt give you time to flinch...

So unsure still what to do on the D700 to D3 but this D3 is very very nice..

I posted earlier about what I should do but shocked my bro actually showed up with a D3 to try...

Thanks BRO

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow