ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ironbuddha
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
Worthy of PPG? (7 imgs)
Jun 30, 2008

Hi Everyone,

Haven't written much for a long time now, but been busy with work and finally my career is falling into place as I've secured my position an aerospace engineer. Regardless, I still try and find time to read all the great posts and images that show up on the forum.

Sold my K10D last year (was having a lot of problems with the exposure and focus) and reverted back to shooting primarily with my DS. I must admit that I've been really tempted by the latest Nikon offerings, but the K20D looks really impressive and I think i'll stick it out just yet - besides, just can't beat the friendliness of the user community.

Having said that, I've recently been inspired to pick up the camera again and have decided to submit some of my work to the PPG. I've read a lot of complaints that about their submission approval process - but what the heck might as well give it a try right? In case they don't make it though, I thought I'd post them here for some CC.

It's nice to be back.

Cheers,
Libby

ironbuddha's gear list:ironbuddha's gear list
Nikon D700 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow