HELP: Hotmail has blocked me again and it's driving me nuts!

Started Jun 13, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tonymp
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,781
Like?
HELP: Hotmail has blocked me again and it's driving me nuts!
Jun 13, 2008

Can someone from the PC forum come up with a solution to my problem! It's driving me nuts!

I get lots of female models contacting me via email wanting to collaborate on shoots etc, and the majority of the models use hotmail addresses!

The problem is that very often after a couple of two-way emails with the model, invariably I get an email from MAILER_DAEMON@whatever, telling me that my IP address has been blocked due to complaints - what the he** these complaints are I just don't know! I never send SPAM or anything like that! Occasionally, it let's me send emails/repies but most of the time it just blocks me! It happened again last night - several emails came to me - I replied and then BLOCKED IP! It only happens with Hotmail.

It causes me untold problems and, unless the girls have already given me their mobile number to text them back, I can't get back in touch with them again and they think I'm ignoring them!

Has anyone come across this before and more to the point, has anyone come up with a solution? I believe there are small programs which can hide one's IP - do these work and where to find them?

I would be very grateful for help on this one!
Regards...
Tony
--
The only thing that gets sharper with use is a woman's tongue!
http://www.le-femme.co.uk

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow