Canon 5D

Started Mar 9, 2007 | Discussions thread
AdityaDatta
Contributing MemberPosts: 857
Like?
just baught it, wouldve done it even if II was announced
In reply to Systegics, Jun 2, 2008

And will do it again w/o regrets even if 5D II was announced. Well, if it was going to be $2.5k for the kit or $1.8k for the body only, then I may think twice, but the likelyhood of that happening is very very low.

If you want the best best, get the 1DsIII, if you want the cheap best, get the 5D, if you want to keep wishing, waiting for the II

Systegics wrote:

OK, I want a 5D. I'm ready to buy. However, should I wait for the
next release of the 5D [or whatever they will call it]? What do you
think?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow