Any Decent CF Card Deals?

Started Mar 20, 2008 | Discussions thread
DaleW
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
FINALLY, Got the SanDisk Rebate
In reply to digital4dummies.com, May 17, 2008

But it wasn't without difficulties. Chronological order of events:

March 27, 2008 Purchased three SanDisk Extreme III 16 GB cards from Roberts for $149.97 each plus tax with understanding I would get rebate back for two (three for the price of one) in the form of a Visa prepaid card.

March 29, 2008 Filled out rebate form, sent with UPC bar codes and invoice making sure i's were dotted, t's were crossed etc. Sent by certified mail.

April 4, 2008 Received by office for SanDisk rebates.

April 22, 2008 Received card from SanDisk stating orginal UPC bar codes were not received and rebate offer was being declined.

April 22, 2008 Called SanDisk and informed them that UPC bar codes WERE sent sent. Was asked to reply with copies which was done.

April 22, 2008 Informed Roberts I was NOT a happy camper and expected the rebate. They said they would follow through with SanDisk.

April 23, 2008 Was informed by Roberts that SanDisk would honor the rebate.

May 16, 2008 Received Visa prepaid card.

It would be so much simpler if these rebate programs be discontinued and savings (rebates) be given at point of purchase. But as long as customers forget to apply, miss the required date for submission, foul up the application procedure, fail to keep copies or fail to contest denials, they will continue.

My Thanks to Roberts for their follow through and assistance. They value me as a customer.

Dale

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow