Camping in Fort Bragg, CA (9 pictures 400d)

Started May 8, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
slade riley
Regular MemberPosts: 146
Like?
Camping in Fort Bragg, CA (9 pictures 400d)
May 8, 2008

Here are some pictures I took with the family over on the coast last weekend. I have only had the camera for about 2 months or less, but I am finding it very easy to navigate. Tell me what you think please. I want to get better and I think I can see a big difference in what I was shooting before with a P&S superzoom (fuji). Most of these shots were taken with the 400d and a Tamron 28-300 VC lens, only 3 were taken with the nifty 50mm lens, can you tell which ones? Scroll down for answer.

7. - Some street photography / first real attempt at this. This guy just had so much character in his face I just could not pass it up. I took this shot at a distance and then asked him if I could get another one closer up. He looked at me and said Why??? I told him I was just a tourist and wanted it for the scrap book. I was so nervous that the second shot was not even as good as this one. It almost looked like I was further away and the stance I took made it look like he was sleeping because the book was hidden. Oh well I tried.

50mm used on 3, 6, 9.

Below is a link to my album with more shots from the trip. I really am enjoying this camera. Hope I am doing good with it. Suggestions welcome. No post processing done on these other than convert from RAW.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Photo.Memory.Studios/5208FtBragg

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow