Started May 2, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bigvig77
Regular MemberPosts: 407
Like?
More on the s100fs
May 2, 2008

After reading 99% of the s100fs posts over the past couple months, it seems there is a trend: People who own it love it and post some AMAZING pics with it, and others just trash it. Maybe my eye isnt as trained as some others, maybe its because Im not close to a professional, but I think the pics Ive seen so far from this camera are the best Ive seen from a camera for this kind of dough.

However, I am wondering: In another thread here there are some pics from this camera that I dont think are that great overall where people are talking about the dreaded CA with this camera. I wonder, can it be attributed to conditions, user, etc.? It just seems like Im seeing pics from 2 different cameras here and Im wondering if the issues are more user related than anything? As one who has been interested in this camera since December and has been comparing it to everything available in the same class (DSLR is not the same class to me as some others think) I dont see ANYTHING on the market that comes close to it.

So, are the issues user related? I mean, a poor pic is a poor pic with any camera, no? The features on this camera have me in love with it but I havent jumped on one yet because of the constant cr@p it takes from people on various boards. But again, a lot of the pictures Im seeing with it are top shelf. Thanks, Paul

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow