Started May 1, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
scathew
Senior MemberPosts: 1,172
Like?
Can we please stop?
May 1, 2008

Discussing if there will be a new Fuji, why it's not coming, why it is coming, why Fuji sucks for not having a new model yet, what it needs to be, what the current ones lack, how many bloody MPs it must have, what Nikon body it should be in, how much better the D300 is, how much better the D3 is, etc., etc.

It has been absolutely beaten to death like 20 times over. There is absolutely nothing that hasn't been said already. Discussing it will not bring a new camera and pushes out posts about real topics.

In particular if you've left the Fuji fold and want to rant on about lacks of Fuji and the virtues of your new camera to convert the rest of us, well please go away. There are other forums for this. I understand that my Fuji sucks in comparison. I'm keeping it despite that fact because I love it's particular characteristics.

Sure, if you got one of these newfangled ones and love them and love your Fuji(s) too, then fine, keep the posts coming. Honest comparisons are great and interesting, but if you're just here to trash Fuji again, please go away. It's not really constructive.

Finally, if you've got a D3 please, please, don't nonchalantly imply that we should all get one. This is a $5 grand camera. I'd love one yes, but for most humans on this planet that is an astounding sum to spend on an object smaller than a bread box. Just try to be the tiniest bit cognizant of how extreme this amount is for the vast majority of us. Even if I totally understand why people have this camera, particularly pros, I would be frankly a tad embarrassed to admit to anyone that I was lugging around something that expensive. It is not something to be flippant about. (To note, if anyone you want to give me a D3, I will certainly find a way to put up with that embarrassment).

Thank you for your consideration!

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow