Started Apr 17, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
twodoh
New MemberPosts: 19
Like?
Pros/cons opinions on Fujif100fd v Nikons600 v Canon sd870 v Sony w150
Apr 17, 2008

I have followed many posts here and i have narrowed down my search to these cameras. I like to take indoor pictures of friends/family with and without flash and general family and nature pictures outside. I also like the idea of using macro and having a wide angle lens. A 4x or more zoom is desirable.

I want good quality images and a good all round camera. Rarely would i need to blow any pics up to above A4 size.

I do not necessarily need manual control, but aperture and shutter speed may be nice. I do not want a big and bulky camera (DSLR Size) but something like a Canon 720 for size is ok. For now this will be my only camera but later i hope to progress to a dslr - when finances are available and my lovely wife is more amenable.

I have been unable to find any comprehensive reviews on these models. all seem to be good but are some better than others?

I would like your comments and opinions on these cameras (and any others you have experience with for me to consider). Thank you all for your assistance

Terry

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow