Are You Right or Left-Eyed? What Determines That?

Started Apr 9, 2008 | Discussions thread
henryhscheng
Senior MemberPosts: 1,473
Like?
Re: Are You Right or Left-Eyed? What Determines That?
In reply to Sir Stick, Apr 10, 2008

Left-eyed and right-handed but left eye is more or less by nature...just that my left eye sees better and I am using less and less of my right eye and I am 27 only.

Hand thing is different though, because I was born a leftie but my parents thought it was a bad thing and kept beating my left hand so that I would use my right hand to hold pencil and chopsticks...but they forgot to train my right eye as well :P.

I posted a question in dpreview about a year ago and I asked if any of us had used eye-patches when shooting for an extended period of time.

I guess the head determines which eye (apparently, the better one) we should use if we have to squeeze one shut.

-- hide signature --

UMAX AstraCam (Urgh!), Nikon 21OO (Mediocre), 54OO (Better), 84OO (Even better), Canon A51O (Expendable), Sony Ericsson P91Oi (O.3MP, for Pete's sake!), Nikon D1 (Very fast AF but too few MPs), Panasonic FZ2OK (Sharp & Noisy), Fujifilm F7OO (...), F2O (Eye-Popping!), Canon A720IS (still trying to figure out its properties), D4O (Love-Love Relationship), AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6G ED (sharp images and very plastic), AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300 mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF (what more can you ask for?).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow