ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
OLDLONELYWOLF1975
Regular MemberPosts: 154
Like?
"A simple question" regarding FZ18
Mar 26, 2008

Dear all,

I know that what I 'm going to ask maybe It was alredy discussed many time; but I need to clear my mind about something: the FZ18!

I would really like to purchase the FZ18 but I quite scared about the blue band problem and I would like to know if there are somewhere firmwares that are solving this problem or actually is very rare to find some FZ18 with that issue in the shops!I'm from Italy and honestly I dont know if the blue band problem was/is overhere in some FZ18 that some shop are sold/selling overhere!

Another thing is: should I wait for a new model of FZ18 with "Venus Engine 4" or grab immediately the FZ18 till is available?
The last thing is this:

I had in the past an FZ7. I was quite happy but there was two "problem": the extreme noise (for example a blue sky full of small small noises) and the low performance in low light situation (like indoor shooting).
With the FZ18 this two problem are solved or at least improved?
That's all!!

I waiting your suggestion and advice cause I'll go to holiday in the alp and I would like to understand if buy th camera or no!!
Thanks a lot everyone.
Alex

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow