Do you ever want to jump ship and switch brands?

Started Mar 25, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
karinatwork
Senior MemberPosts: 1,891Gear list
Like?
Do you ever want to jump ship and switch brands?
Mar 25, 2008

Do you ever feel like "the other brand" has more to offer? Do you ever think, if I would switch, I'd get better results?

Let me be frank, I am thinking a lot about the Xsi, and I am wondering how I would be doing with that camera, if the Live View would make any difference, or the apparently larger lense line-up, or their better ISO performance, or their brighter colours (btw, is this all true or not?). I just think too much, I guess. Then again, I look at their lenses, and I think they're more expensive and don't cover the same range as the Nikons, especially in my price range (low to bottom! LOL)

Please don't flame me! I'm not really worried, or seriously thinking about switching, I'm just pondering - and wondering if anyone else feels like that sometimes, and I think you guys are really nice and maybe can share some thoughts with me...

-- hide signature --

Karin At Work

karinatwork's gear list:karinatwork's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D40New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow