ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ftcanon
Forum MemberPosts: 74
Like?
wedding photographer and small claims court
Mar 19, 2008

Hello,

I have a question that I would like to get some assistance on. My wife and I recently got married. We paid a lot of money for our wedding pictures, and they came out awful. Let me describe what I mean by awful.

1. out of focus shots
2. blown highlights
3. no depth of field effects; most look like they were shot at f8 or higher
4. barely any frontal pictures; most are of our backs or sides
5. many random unimportant pictures
6. no pictures of my wife and her family

This pictures look like they were taken by someone who traded in their P&S cam for a professional camera and used it the day of our wedding. I know you are going to get some bad and ok pictures or random pictures, but we feel like most of ours are like that. My wife's cousin paid 1/3 of the cost of what we did and the pictures are so much better. We feel like we were taken to the cleaners.

I feel like I could have done better with my 5D, tripod, and remote shutter release. To be fair, there are some good pictures. The majority are just not professional quality. All of the feedback we got from our family and friends is that the pictures don't look professional.

Would we have a case in small claims court? I would really appreciate your feedback.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow