D200 Advice

Started Mar 4, 2008 | Discussions thread
photorover
Regular MemberPosts: 224
Like?
Re: A Solution?
In reply to philippe carly, Mar 6, 2008

Yes, that is my experience with teaching also.

I have included a link below to my photography blog so you can see the stuff I've been trying to do.

Personally, I'm just at a loss as to how to get what I'm trying to get from my photography. The first image on that page is the only one I can think of that I have taken in the past 6 months that I actually like. You'll notice that my next set of posts was from last June. Except for the first two panos, and the crazy one of the interior of the house -- that's it! I've been out and about, I've taken time to go to specific places, at specific times, I've had ideas about what I want... but can't get what I want. It is a strange thing to go out and take 100 pictures, but to come back with an empty card because every single one ended up looking completely different than what I saw in my mind, in the viewfinder... but not on the screen. I can't seem to get things focused when they need to be focused. And my best laid plans yield no results.

Take a look, tell me what you think, but just understand that in my mind, I see nothing that I was actually attempting to get -- there is always something wrong with the final image that ends up bugging me to no end.

http://dlensphoto.blogspot.com/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow