Bag for big-city-holiday (Stealth Reporter D200)

Started Mar 6, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rune Nielsen
Contributing MemberPosts: 667
Like?
Bag for big-city-holiday (Stealth Reporter D200)
Mar 6, 2008

Hi there!

I'm a guy with to many bags who want's to buy another one.

This summer I'm going 3-4 weeks to Italy, and I need a bag that I can use when walking around in a city all day long. For hiking I have two Lowepro backpacks (Orion Trekker II and Rover Plus AW), but last time I traveled (in the USA), the backpacs was to hard to reach all the time when I wanted to capture something.

I have a Lowepro Stealth Reporter D650 as well, but that's to large and heavy to drag along all day. I also have some minor Lowepro bags, but they can't fit more than one lens and a flash.

SO I need something that can hold my D50 (or maybe D2H if that's posible) with Nikon 17-55, Sigma 10-20, 50mm and SB-800 flash. At the same time it has to be accessible and comfortable. I have looked at the Stealth Reporter D200. Is that large enough? Have anyone tried to use it for a whole day? I have also looked at the Slingshots, but not sure I can get used to the system.

Have anyone any eksperience with the Stealth Reporter D200 or some other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow